Acceptance of documents for study within the framework of academic mobility at the expense of budgetary funds from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in the autumn semester of the 2024-2025 academic year
Accepting applications until March 15, 2024 (inclusive)


What the grant covers: flight to the country of study and back, visa fee, insurance, housing.
Who can participate: students of 2-3 years of bachelor’s studies with a GPA above 3.0 and an English language level of at least B2.


Suggested universities:

Babes-Bolyai University, Romania (BS, SITE,  SAM)

Kozminski University, Poland, (BS)

Cracow University of Technology, Poland (SITE, SMSGT)

Poznan University of Technology      Poland (SITE,  SMSGT, SCE)

Vilnius TECH, Lithuania  (BS,  SITE,  SAM)

VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic (SG,  SMSGT, SEPI)

Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic (SITE,  SAM)


Namur University, Belgium (ISE)

The country and university of study will be finally determined after the selection of grant holders by a public commission.


To participate, you must provide the following documents:

1. Copy of the passport;
2. Official transcript of current academic performance (obtained from the Registrar's Office);
3. A document confirming the level of foreign language proficiency (the applicant provides one of the following documents):
▪️IELTS certificate 5.5 and above,
▪️Certificate from the School of Natural and Social Sciences with a level not lower than B2 (to obtain a certificate, the applicant applies to the School of Natural and Social Sciences - room 333, with a transcript indicating the level B2 and above) - * students are allowed to confirm their level of English if the transcript shows it to be lower than required. You can register for an interview (to determine your English level) using this link until March 10;
4. Application for participation in the competition for studying abroad Анкета и заявление выезжающего зарубеж (2).docx;
5. Questionnaire of a person leaving to study abroad Анкета и заявление выезжающего зарубеж (2).docx;

6.Medical Certificate (for those travelling abroad), №072/у form
7. A document on the composition of the family, to confirm the student's family with many children (if any);
8. A document confirming the absence of the student's parents (if any);
9. A document confirming the student's disability (if available).


Please submit documents in 1 folder (plastic, with a transparent top), placed in an envelope marked “Academic mobility” and indicating your full name and specialty in room 427.


Contacts: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., room 427